What is Bolt free Shelving systems?
Bolt-free shelving systems are designed to provide versatile and efficient storage solutions for various items in industrial, commercial, and even residential settings. These shelving systems offer easy assembly without the need for bolts, making them quick to install and reconfigure.
Here are some common types of bolt-free shelving systems:
1. Rivet shelving: Rivet shelving is a versatile and durable shelving system that uses vertical posts and horizontal beams with rivets to create adjustable shelves. This system allows for easy assembly and disassembly, making it ideal for frequently changing storage needs.
2. Wire shelving: Wire shelving consists of wire grids supported by vertical posts. It provides good ventilation and visibility of stored items. Wire shelves are adjustable and can be customized to fit various sizes of products. They are commonly used in retail, food service, and healthcare industries.
3. Clip shelving: Clip shelving, also known as rivet-lock shelving, utilizes metal clips to connect vertical posts and horizontal beams. The clips securely hold the shelves in place, creating a sturdy storage solution. This type of shelving is often used for heavy-duty storage applications.
4. Mobile shelving: Mobile shelving systems are designed to maximize storage space by using movable shelves that can be compacted together. By eliminating fixed aisles, mobile shelving can increase storage capacity. It is commonly used in archives, libraries, and warehouses.
5. Slotted angle shelving: Slotted angle shelving uses slotted steel angles and boltless connectors to create customizable shelves. This system allows for easy adjustment and modification, making it suitable for various storage needs.
When choosing a bolt-free shelving system, it is important to consider factors such as load capacity, durability, ease of assembly, and the specific requirements of the items being stored. Adhering to safety guidelines and ensuring the shelving system meets relevant standards is crucial to maintain a safe working environment.